What makes it different?
Agile learning in the enterprise:
- Is needs-based: relevant to employees and training needs in the organization.
- Is action-oriented: self-directed and leverages experiences in the work context.
- Is agile: short cycles of planning, training and reflection allow for quick adaptations
- Is quality-oriented: Preparation and implementation with qualified support
- Is project-oriented: planned, structured, and results-oriented like a project.
Agile learning offers competence development that is actually oriented to the needs of the company and the employees.
Learning does not take place in a training center in a detached way, but in the workplace based on problems from the work.