After a company merger, specialists are to become managers: Conduct employee appraisals, organize personnel selection and development, help shape organizational development, etc.
The following steps were taken
- Together with the management, the most important learning areas were identified and prioritized with the group
- With some of the upcoming managers, the most important new competencies were worked out: Conflict skills, group facilitation, communication methods.
- Appropriate learning occasions (new structure for a work meeting, setting up a digital exchange platform) were used for learning
- Tasks (e.g., paper on meeting rules, flowchart) were set for these learning occasions and worked on in stages.
- A managing director evaluates the work results in the reviews.